An opportunity for someone with an IT Project Management background and senior stakeholder management experience, looking to work in an International Investment Management Firm.
An International Investment Management Firm is currently looking to recruit into their Financial Services Technology team in order to continue to drive their technological development of distribution services and platforms to improve customer experience and facilitate growth.
You will work as a Project Manager, in conjunction with the rest of the Financial Services Technology team in order to satisfy the high level of demand for delivering short term projects and the execution of strategic programmes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing on-going change, enhancements and maintenance for the current set of applications and services, both internally developed and vendor supplied
- On-boarding of both internally developed and vendor supplied new applications and services
- Leading project team to ensure successful delivery both on time and within budget
- Managing the test and build environments for the project workstreams
- Proven IT project management experience across the whole project life-cycle
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, including the ability to manage complex relationships
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall delivery methods
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002