Project Manager - Financial Crime - London
One of the largest Banking Groups and Financial Services organisations in the world, operating across 70 countries across the globe.
Within the Financial Crime Threat Mitigation business area of the wider Financial Crime Transformation programme, you will be working on a significant project aiming to develop pioneering techniques/technologies that will protect the business and customers from the dangers of financial crime. You will be accountable for leading the business architecture sub-function of the transformation programme, managing a team of Business Analysts.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Lead the delivery of an end to end business architecture framework
- Act as a liaison between Integration and systems delivery
- Strong Communication skills - the ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships with senior executive across the transformation
- Experience with Architectural frameworks and strategy e.g. TOGAF, Zachman (although not required)
- Experience delivering large programmes of work - preferably within financial crime, CRM or regulatory compliance
What's in it for you?
The Financial Crime business area is warranting a lot of attention from the organisation, so it is a very exciting and dynamic area to be in. This position opens a lot of doors in the business for career progression.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: