Equities Tech Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Up to £95,000
A leading Tier One Investment Bank with operations crossing all seven continents. They have a strong defined culture with a clear development path and great working environment
Situated in the equities team, this position works closely with both traders and developers in the implementation of new equities trading systems into the business. The successful candidate will work hands on while interacting with senior stakeholder individuals (MD/C-suite) sat centrally in the business. There is a multi-year programme of work ahead with this position expected to grow substantially during this piece and beyond.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong Project Management and Business Analysis Skill sets.
- Experience working with equities with a preference for Cash Equity knowledge although not essential
- Previous experience working with Front Office Trading Systems
- Experience working and translating development teams
- Experience working and translating trading teams
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join a programme that is experiencing massive growth at a critical period of time. The successful candidate will gain extensive exposure to investment banking while also working at one of the premier financial institutions. This role will work through the full project management life cycle with the successful project manager gaining vital experience in a programme of work that is expanding rapidly.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV