Project Manager – Commodities Firm, London
A commodities trading firm, who have created a new business area focussed on learning and development to maximise the technical capabilities across the company.
The newly formed business area is responsible for identifying the current learning and development needs to support the business in it’s current state but also to support future work. Maximising the technical competency of employees through varying pieces of material including eLearning, hands-on simulations, game-based learning, reference guides and documentation (physical/online).
The Project Manager will play a vital role in running these learning projects, developing critical project schedules, plans and technology based roadmaps with resource allocation.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end work from inception to completion for projects that can be deployed across the organisation as a learning asset. The work will be captured through a SmartSheet schedule.
Risk analysis and mitigation will be required, facing off to multiple business areas and monitoring complex schedules in line with business demand.
- Experience managing large scale complex projects in a global firm
- Stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Proven ability to run concurrent projects
- Strategic background with a commercial mindset
- SmartSheet or MS Project
- Cross-functional planning project sessions
- Prior experience within commodities would be beneficial
- Prior experience within a learning business or within a learning project