Project Manager Client Stakeholder Engagement - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
The organisation is currently undergoing a major Structural Reform Programme across Europe, this is a bank-wide programme aimed addressing their strategy and operating model following Brexit. You will be responsible for designing proposals and leading the strategic direction for a range of domains. Alongside performing high level reviews and essentially acting as an SME for the Business Analyst team - aiding them in the design and developments of requirements. This is a very client facing role as you will be responsible for managing 3rd party, vendor relationships.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Strong communication skills - the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders alongside SMEs in each of the work streams.
- Understand the current state of the TOM and define it
- Assist Lead Business Architects with required analysis
- An understanding of banking products and processes
- Work closely with IT to define the required analysis and understand functional components
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group, working on a very high priority reform programme that will greatly affect the daily running of the organisation in the near future.