Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for a Project Manager to join their Change Management team. The Project Manager drives key technology and business projects within the programme, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
- Responsible for the Project Management of multiple significant change initiatives under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Plans and executes projects and other activities, from contract / proposal initiation to benefit realisation, on behalf of programme management, to ensure efficient delivery within defined time, quality and cost parameters.
- Determines, monitors, reviews and manages project and associated operational costs, resources, risks and issues.
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on overall progress, initiating corrective action where appropriate, to ensure deliverables are produced within time, quality and cost parameters.
- Assesses continuously whether projects continue to meet business objectives, recommending changes where appropriate to ensure that projects are managed to realise business benefit, or cancelled as appropriate.
- Provides input to the Programme Manager and executes initiatives to help drive delivery and reporting maturity as well as refine processes in the spirit of continuous service improvement.
- Previous project management experience across Financial Crime/Compliance
- Regulatory change experience
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Smooth handover of projects to operational delivery, preferably in an ITIL based environment.
- Current Prince II Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Management of external vendors and consultants.
- System implementation/upgrade experience desirable