Project Manager - Asset Management - London
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join this growing Asset Management boutique business at the height of its growth. You will be responsible for owning and driving delivery front to back.
- Planning, organisation and control of projects during the whole project lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets
- Ownership and management of project goals, risks, finances and resources
- Obtaining agreement on project deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of both the business and across multiple systems groups
- Accountable for co-ordinating across multiple system groups and ensuring all impacted parties are co-ordinated and deliver to a common project goal.
- Act as a central point of contact.
- Preparation and presentation of Steering Committee materials
Key Skills Required
- Proven experience delivering complex projects within Asset Management
- Proven IT and Business project management experience across the whole project lifecycle with a track record of successful implementations and strong business relationships
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- In-depth Knowledge of project management principles and processes.
- Strong track record of stakeholder engagement
- Proficient use of MS Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage workloads concurrently
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and escalate appropriate