A global Investment management group are looking to add a hands on Project Manager to their platform and advisory business team, to lead the team in enhancing investing and advisory dialogue. The team will support and undertake tasks agreed in P&A function. The PM will work closely with the programme director and an array of team members (across the UK, India and China), in order to deliver the portfolio.
The role encompasses:
- Change management for P and A businesses.
- Strong stakeholder interaction and management
- Liaising with digital, business and tech teams to provide solutions,
- Scrum master experience within financial services, guiding other scrum masters, therefore knowledge of agile process is key.
- Close work with other companies in product integration
Desirable candidates will have:
- Financial service experience, managing projects with agile knowledge.
- Senior stakeholder management
- Strong ability to communicate in both written and verbal form
- High levels of analytical skills, a keen eye for detail.