A multinational asset manager working across the US and the UK. With a strong culture and a great work life balance, this is the ideal client for somebody who wants to progress within the right environment.
This role sits within the sales and client services division operating across multiple projects within asset management. Assignments range across regulatory projects with the candidate implementing process improvements and controls oversight.
- Manage the full project management lifecycle from inception to delivery
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders based both in the UK and Globally
- Monitor project risks and issues - evaluating trade-offs between various projects.
- Implement regulatory change to the business
- Improve process and governance
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Regulatory change work
- Financial services experience
- Ability to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within one of the largest asset managers in the world.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.