AVP Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Up to £65,000
A leading global Investment Banking institution. They offer a wide range of financial services products and offerings globally.
Working with the International Markets business, this role stems from the growth that this programme is experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end project life cycle with expectations on developing project plans, monitoring progress and engaging with project stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience.
- Experience of working within investment banking.
- Understanding of the full project management life-cycle.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Basic Data analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Training/Certified project management qualification i.e. PMP/Prince2
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join a programme that is experiencing massive growth at a critical period of time. The successful candidate will gain extensive exposure to investment banking while also working at one of the premier financial institutions.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at