Project Finance Manager - Houston, TX - Energy
We are currently engaged on a Project Finance search on behalf of our client, a boutique energy company, HQ'd in Houston Texas and with global operations.
The Project Finance Manager will have circa 5+ years in an energy structured finance and/or energy project finance role and have been involved in detailed due diligence, modelling, financial analysis of a variety of commercial/financing structures and all aspects of the transaction process.
Key aspects of the role include:
- ability to take the lead on certain transactions, while also playing a 'team' role on others
- developing and maintaining bank relationships
- origination, analysis, structuring, documentation, and execution of investments
- negotiation and closing of debt financing transactions
- counterparty and project structure credit risk
- financial modeling to evaluate various financing structures, including DCF valuations
- third-party financing execution and restructuring
- structuring support, due diligence, negotiation, legal document review, and deal team management
- presentation of analysis and recommendations to the senior management team
- negotiation of commercial contracts and related documentation
In addition to having outstanding financial modelling, verbal and written communication skills, the successful applicant will be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Given the firm's global footprint, international travel is on the agenda (up to 20%), and the ability to speak a foreign language (Spanish, Portuguese and / or Arabic) is a huge plus. CFA / MBA strongly preferred.
For more detailed information on this exciting role and background on the firm and team, please contact Nick Careless on +1 646 766 1210 or email