Murex Project Development Lead (Director Level)
My Client a Major Financial Institution is seeking a Project Development Lead for their Murex platform. They are seeking someone with a strong background in development, with good exposure to technical architecture and the Capital Markets Business.
You will own and drive the development teams on several projects within the Murex Program and be a strategic thinker in order to implement technical decisions that decrease defects, increase stability and reduce technical debt.
- Build and testing of the system across all development teams engaged in the project.
- Work along with solution architecture teams, development teams and Project Manager to agree a sustainable solution design that supports all functional and non-functional requirements as agreed for the project.
- Ensure that what is built is what was agreed in the solution design and is aligned to the target architecture.
Your experience and skills:
- A strong understanding of what it takes to run successful development projects in financial services
- Experience of managing highly complex technical delivery across many teams, both vendor and internal
- Highly technical, comfortable interacting with specialist developers, and able to be credible with and challenge them
- Structured and able to create and track a complex plan including many dependencies
- Known for hitting deadlines under significant pressure
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with an up to date CV.