Project Coordinator - Financial Services - London
£35,000 - £40,000
An industry leading global financial services institution, providing an essential service for its Investment Banking and Brokerage clients. They have expanded to operate across 4 continents will continued growth ongoing.
Working within large-scale transformation projects, the Junior Project Manager will be required to own their own projects from the outset. This role will be responsible for producing reports for the project stakeholders as well as various management stakeholders from across the business and technology. The successful candidate will operate across all aspects of the project lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- In-depth Knowledge of project management principles and processes.
- Strong track record of stakeholder engagement - specifically within technology and operations
- Proficient use of MS Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage workloads concurrently
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and escalate appropriate
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to gain valuable exposure into project management in global institution, gaining insight into best practises from professionals with vast experience. The junior project manager will work closely with stakeholders from across the business.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at or call 02038540000