Project Co-ordinator - Insurance - Worcester
This is a Technology driven business in the Insurance industry that is currently pioneering its market by transforming their product offering internally to provide an industry-leading service.
The Project Co-ordinator will play an important role in supporting the transformation team with a portfolio of projects. This will have direct involvement in managing key client deliverables and timescales, acting as a main point of contact for the project stakeholders.
- Oversight of project deliverables and timescales
- To manage stakeholder expectations
- Supporting project control and plans
- Developing and delivering progress reports, requirements and presentations
Experience and skills
- Previous experience of project management is essential
- Previous experience in an office environment is essential
- Experience in the insurance industry or a software house would be preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Very strong organisational and communication skills
What's in it for you
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure into a large transformation and to learn the foundations of a Project Manager role.
If this is something you would be interested in then please apply.