Project Analyst - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
Reporting to the Project and Programme Managers you will be responsible for support on all project deliverables, acting as the single point of contact for a key business function within the group on all Cyber related requirements to be gathered for delivery in Technology.
- Engage with key stakeholders to gather and utilise business requirements for innovative solutions.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and timelines, identifying key milestones and tracking delivery.
- Support the Project Manager to engage with stakeholders in order to understand their objectives to translate directly into business requirements.
- Fantastic stakeholder engagement skills to a high level
- Previous Project experience within Change and Transformation
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Willingness and ability to challenge stakeholders to better understand their needs
- Good understanding of Risk Management
- Business Analysis experience
- IT Risk and Control experience
- Internal Audit understanding desirable
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: