An up-and-coming, Cryptocurrency start up, that have an ethos to "automate everything", are on the hunt for a recently qualified accountant who is also a proficient coder.
They are looking for someone super ambitious, that can grow with the function and the business, that can bridge the gap between Finance & Technology teams and use code to drive performance improvements.
The goal is to build a fully automated finance function from the ground up.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts for London subsidiaries.
- Business process redesign. Employ the use of Python, VBA and SQL to drive performance improvements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Optimise the configuration of existing Finance systems to drive process efficiencies and minimise risk of error
- Re-building existing dashboards
- Data mining in SQL for various teams across the Finance function to provide better data insights and meaningful reports
- Ad-hoc reporting and project work.
- Fully Qualified Accountant – ACA preferred with up to 3 years of post-qualified experience
- Experience with any programming language e.g. Python,
- Good core accounting knowledge with an experience being hands on looking after central accounting processes
- Experience interacting with tech product owners and developers directly
- Experience working in cross functional teams and training end users
- Advanced understanding of financial systems
- Tech savvy and focused on automation