Programme Test Manager - Financial Services - London - Circa £100,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Test Environment Manager to join their growing team.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, development and execution of Test Environment remediation at both the application and global program level within the organisation.
- Extensive experience in Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle and Message Queue (MQ), preferably on Unix platforms
- Demonstrable experience leading large teams in support of environments operations
- Knowledge in Security setup and role based access controls
- Strong understanding on platform connectivity involving connectivity with customers (SFTP, AS2, HTTPS) and systems over the Internet and Intranet
- Financial Services background
High Desirable Experience:
- Extensive application, cross product and development experience across the front, middle and Back Office departments
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Senior Test Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.