A Leading Global Financial Institution in the city of London is currently looking for an effective and influential senior PMO manager to join an extremely high profile Transformation programme which will see broad scale restructuring and realignment of global businesses.
Our client are looking for a candidate with expert Programme Management Office skills to implement and manage governance across the Change programme work-streams, ensuring execution of plan is achieved in alignment to appropriate controls. Additionally, you will playing an critical role supporting the definition and implementation of communications for the programme globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to drive and deliver Change within an organisation, adding value to the business on a global scale. In this role you will play a pivotal part in leading the programme planning governance and control within the PMO function; reporting directly to the executive board worldwide and various programme committees.
Candidates applying or this position should demonstrate their PMO experience through:
- Extensive senior level PMO experience playing a crucial role in complex global change initiatives
- Deep understanding of programme planning - including controls, reporting and governance structures to support execution
- Previous experience in defining and implementing multi-jurisdictional communication strategies to support global change programmes
- The ability to influence and manage expectations at an executive level in a Financial Services organisation (preferred)
- A deep understanding of the end to end project life cycle and principles of successful project management
- Proof of delivery in an Agile driven environment in timescale and on budget
- Practical experience using MS Project and Sharepoint
- Expert skills in MS Powerpoint; with the ability to present to multiple business areas at different levels
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a PMO team in its formation stage, assuming a senior role and embed you as a critical component of this hugely important transformation programme over the coming years. Our client are looking for the best in class candidates with a track record for excelling within roles and operating at senior level across complex change programmes. Should you feel you have the skill, gravitas and professional credibility to undertake such a challenge please do not hesitate to apply immediately as competition for this role is likely to be fierce
Please send your CV or call on 020 3189 4351