Programme Manager - Public Sector - Sheffield
£80,000 - £110,000
A nationally established Social & Healthcare Technology organisation who deliver technology solutions and products to their customers.
The organisation have designed a full spectrum plan to transform several elements of their business, and you will drive delivery and track the progress of the wider organisation against all milestones.
- Work with the respective owners of each business function to track progress and drive changes in the business
- Take ownership on the leadership of project delivery
- Drive the success of growth plans of the Healthcare, Social Care & Education arms of the business
- Work closely with Heads Of each business function to drive through improvements in the organisation
- You have experience in a lead Change Management position working with Technology/IT Systems in the Healthcare/Social Care/Education sectors
- You have fantastic stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with different Heads Of the business
- You have the ability to keep control and track progress of multiple IT projects simultaneously
What's in it for you?
This role will give you 360-degree exposure across the business and will put you at the forefront of driving IT change on key public sector projects.