A globally renowned Asset management client of mine are looking to add a charismatic Senior Programme Manager to their financial technology department, to deliver an array of exciting upcoming projects in the CTB space. The Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for spear-heading the delivery of technology solutions for both the procurement and corporate treasury business lines.
- Managing the budgets for the projects alongside time-scales, risks involved and available resources in order to deliver key outcomes.
- Being the trusted advisor for senior business stakeholders, as well as the technology partner.
- Influencing the team’s ability to provide change by creating the processes for best delivery practices.
- Improving the technology architecture to initiate higher productivity of delivery.
- Experience in programme management- identifiable experience of having delivered a number of sizeable projects in financial services or a large global organisation.
- Ability to use an agile delivery approach, work with DevOps teams on a global scale.
- Knowledge of either procurement or treasury is desired.
- The ability to work with multi-cultural teams on a geographical scale, notably functional and developmental teams in both India and China.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, contact Charlie Whitehill-Sharkey immediately on 02031894328 or email your CV to Charlie.whitehill-Sharkey@twentyrecruitment.com