Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is responsible for providing leadership to the programme whilst overseeing critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of strategic change. You will report into the Portfolio Manager and be responsible for the programme work stream specialising in FX.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the given programme and providing guidance and leadership throughout.
- Develop resourcing strategies in order to best support projects and day to day activities.
- Responsible for making complex and high impact decisions
- Support and coach project managers within the programme
- Ensure the scope of the projects within the programme align with the business strategies
- Provide programme reporting to senior management
- Define and prioritise business requirements
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience, including managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience of FX products
- Expert knowledge of project methodologies
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: