Twenty have partnered with a Global Financial Institution who are looking for a Programme Manager to join their business. The main focus of the role will be co-ordinating Delivery and PMO activities across various functions whilst supporting strategic goals with new initiatives.
This requires someone who has a good handle on programme and project management best practise, has attention to detail, focused and can work to challenging deadlines whilst bringing the programme team along with them. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to support the delivery of the programme to Cost, Quality and Time.
- Programme Management duties including end of project reviews, addressing and implementing any necessary actions. Covering for the head of department when necessary and working closely with all relevant stakeholders.
Delivery & Portfolio Management
- Working with SME groups in technology, operations and risk to define scope resource and overall delivery roadmap
- Provide programme leadership to drive through delivery, identify and mitigate delivery risks
Governance & Risk
- Provide support to the Post trade PMO & portfolio managers with integrating new Change Framework procedures into the programme
- Responsible for implementation of processes, policies, best practice for change management
- Ensure governance procedures are adhered to by the project manager
- Create and maintain a change roadmap for the Programme showing both external and internal key milestones and dependencies
- Quality assurance (QA) of data used for management reporting purposes, received from Programme and Project Managers.
- Responsible for the holistic programme health and reporting, providing clear metrics, QA, remediation and continuous improvement.
Financial Management & Audit
- Manage the annual programme budget request process and perform financial reviews to track and measure against plan.
- Work with business leads to provide accurate resource demand and supply data
- Track and forecast key financial metrics against targets.
- Perform financial review for financial spend, budget and forecasts
- Manage the process to deliver quarterly reviews of spend against delivery (CAPEX)
- Support internal & external audit review processes
- Manage all levels of day to day and governance milestones
- Formulate data-driven insights to support negotiations and work with stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Provide internal communications to all stakeholders and maintain relationships with project/programme managers