Programme Manager - Asset/Wealth Management - London
£90,000 - £100,000
An exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join the London team of this leading Wealth Manager focusing on large scale key strategic, regulatory or tactical projects within the Front Office. This role requires an experienced individual to work closely with the Head of Business Change to develop components of the Strategic Roadmap.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure programmes are appropriately planned and monitored including risks, issues and dependencies.
- Agree programme and project plans with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure programme and projects remain aligned with the Strategic Roadmap
- Actively contribute towards PM practice and ensure internal project standards and governance procedures are fit for purpose.
- Significant previous experience working as a Project or Programme Manager
- Previous experience in Financial Services, preferably Investment Management or Wealth Management.
- Proficient use of Microsoft tools and Project tools including Excel and MS Project.
- Ability to prioritise workload
If you are interested in finding out more then please send through your CV by applying below