Programme Director - Financial Services - Paris
Day rate: €750 - €800
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The business is looking for an experienced Programme Director with strong front-to-back product experience and capital markets knowledge, to head up various market and capital risk initiatives. Working alongside a small project team and reporting to the COO, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the implementation of a new methodologies and platofrms.
- Provide leadership and drive the projects to delivery on time and within budget
- Provide transparency into programme status by producing regular status reports
- Ensure consistent, effective communication to the relevant senior stakeholders of the business
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Provide management support to team members, focusing equally on day-to-day priorities as well as on longer term deliverable
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in Financial Services/ Capital Markets within a global organisation
- Expert knowledge of market risk
- Strong end-to-end project management experience and proven experience in the delivery of market risk initiatives
- The ability to work with global IT, risk and compliance teams
- Knowledge of the Change Management life-cycle
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of an entirely greenfield project. Based in Paris and with global exposure, this role will add unquestionable value to the candidates career.
For more information please send your CV