A US based multinational financial services institution that is currently experiencing a period of growth across Europe. This period of expansion has prompted a growth in headcount over the last 5 years with continued expansions planned. During this period they have ensured that their excellent culture has not been affected with employee satisfaction being at the top of their agenda.
You will play a pivotal part in the program and portfolio leadership team managing multiple projects leading the optimisation across the entire portfolio. This is a role that effects the overall strategy and direction of the portfolio including global interaction and line management of individuals across the team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strategic planning experience
- Experience of working across regions
- Proven programme management track record within Financial Services
- Exposure to regulatory change beneficial
- Previous experience in payments is desirable
- Experience of working in multiple work streams, ensuring delivery on time and within budget
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Prince 2 or Lean frameworks
- Experience of working through the project life cycle.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution in a growing environment. The successful candidate will be involved from the inception of the team, working across various projects across EMEA.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at