A leading Commodities Trading firm headquartered in London is seeking a Cash & Banking Programme Lead Architect to join on a contract basis.
The Cash and Banking optimization programme is a major transformation step with an objective to move all payments through a single Hub.
The Programme Architect is expected to provide subject matter expertise and take ownership of designing the Portal / UI / Mobile architecture and standards for Development Environments for the target technology solution. Work very closely with the Development, Project teams to provide design guidelines and share knowledge on technical trends and solutions
- Experience of providing Architectural guidance on SWIFT implementation and change Projects
- Experience of implementing Global Shared Service processes
- Experience with SAP systems and other ERPS
- Understanding of Treasury systems, such as Wallstreet, would be an advantage
- Proficiency in general architecture concepts, including:
- o Application design
- o Presentation, application design
- o Integration design from HCP to SAP and Non-SAP data sources.
- o Integration design direct from SAP and Non-SAP data sources direct to Cash and Banking Hub
- o Security
- o Systems management and monitoring
- Act in a consulting capability for cloud solutions., SaaS and IaaS
- Experience in Java development
- TOGAF Certification desired
If this opportunity seems of interest, please respond with an up to date CV.