Product Transitions Manager, Change - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading Investment Bank operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Global Markets Operations (which is responsible for certifying the servicing and delivery of all products and services across the Investment Bank), your role will involve transforming business conceptions into change projects that can be mapped and monitored. Ultimately driving market initiatives into regulatory changes through process improvement, all the while taking advantage of lean approaches.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Knowledge or experience with a range of products - Securities, Foreign exchanges, OTC Derivatives, Commodities. You will be reporting into the Head of Post Trade Services, so experience in that area would be desired.
- The ability to clearly structure and deliver strategic conception through to stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communicator - the ability to communicate effectively with all members of your team and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills - being able to simply complex idea and relay these in a structured, condensed form
- Ability or experience working on multiple, high priority work streams.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation. In this position you will directly influence the delivery and quality of all the products and services that are offered.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: