Product Manager - Technology - London
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in central London is looking for a Product Manager to lead one of their client facing products.
You will have responsibility for the continued delivery of the product for the clients.
- Work with the client and client delivery team to deliver the vision, strategy, roadmap and backlog for our client implementations; ensuring alignment to business/divisional vision & goals, and our technology strategy
- Support the client in developing the benefit/investment case for product features and functionality
- Manage end-to-end delivery of product implementation iterations, prioritising work and making appropriate trade-offs
- Collaborate effectively with them to break down complex pieces of work into smaller deliverable pieces of value; work with the team to write user stories and acceptance tests, provide direction on short-term tasks/near-term priorities
- Experience of Product Management or Business Analysis within a technology environment
- Experience delivering vision, strategy, roadmaps and backlogs
- Experience working B2B or with external clients
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.