Product Manager - Technology - London
This Product Manager opportunity is a growing technology group which provides software into the educational, social care and energy sectors. You will be reporting into the CSO and working across both the technology and customer-facing teams. The main goal is to ensure the educational software products are maintained and grow in both success and profitability.
- Managing the full product life-cycle including defining and maintaining product vision, product strategy, product road-mapping and the customer engagement
- Managing a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts
- Leading the identification, evaluation, and prioritisation of tactical and strategic initiatives, captured from across the business, including but not limited to: structured and unstructured customer engagement, internal stakeholders and desk-based research
- Owning the UX/UI across the product
- Leading the concept, planning, development, launch and growth of software related products and services
- Leading market, customer/user and competitive research and analysis
- Experience with people management
- Writing sensible, clear and well rationalised business cases
This opportunity will be fantastic for someone with strong work ethic with plenty of ambition, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.