Product Manager/Owner - Derivatives
£85,000 - £95,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a number of services to its financial services clients.
Joining the Product Management team, this position will assist in the strategy and direction for the series of products owned by this client. The successful candidate will work with external clients and vendors as well as liaising cross functionally in order to adapt the products to client requirements. A key component of this role will also be to work with stakeholders in the business in order to successfully manage the integration of these solutions.
- Ensure quality documentation of business requirements to develop a sound strategic approach.
- Lead the liaison with stakeholders internally and externally to ensure that agreeable solutions can be found.
- Collect client feedback and lead the design of new products through this.
- Take full control of the development and execution of the market strategy for all existing and future products
- Work with sales teams for the promotion of products to the market.
- Become the subject matter expert in all products and services
- Drive the implementation of key projects
- Strong experience with Derivatives products
- Rates experience preferential
- Understanding of clearing markets - from execution to post trade events
- Understanding of Technology and Market Infrastructure
- Ability and experience developing high quality business requirements
- Strong communication skills - this role will work with a variety of different seniority's
- Middle/Back Office exposure
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work at one of the premier financial services institutions in London. The successful candidate will join an environment that is working on cutting edge financial services technology. This role will also provide the candidate with ample amount of growth with a keen internal culture for internal progression.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV