Product Manager - Payments - London (Multiple Positions)
£65,000 - £75,000
An international financial services client with retail, corporate and investment banking functions. This Asia based client is one of the largest institutions globally with a strong developed culture.
Sitting within the transaction banking business, this position will take full responsibility for driving the payment product portfolio forward. The successful candidate will work autonomously, taking the product through full end to end delivery. This position requires the successful candidate to work closely with a number of internal functions both locally and globally.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Manage the product proposition
- Provide SME knowledge on the existing and new payments products
- Drive future product developments
- Manage product risks
- Work closely with the sales teams on product information and strategy
- Previous experience working with payments products
- Proven experience through the product delivery life cycle
- Experience working on either global changes (Swift) or Domestic changes (SEPA)
- Experience working with multiple internal functions including operations, sales and IT
- Strong experience of the payments landscape
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Preferable for qualifications such as Prince2
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV.