Product Manager- Investment Management- Surrey
Currently looking for a Product Manager to join a global Investment Management company. Our client provides services to both private and institutional investors, providing various services such as mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms.
This role will be sitting within the Platform Product Group, which is responsible for the development and management of all products and services, looking after the investment research tools. Working closely with the business trying to understand their customers and market to provide expertise and a leading proposition for the company.
- Work with various teams within different functional departments to understand the market, competitors and goals
- Ability to provide expertise on research tools within the investment management, while also ensuring the tools compliance
- Responsible for product backlog, prioritising and gathering requirements
- Liaising with third-party suppliers, ensuring tools compliance and product development
- Work in an agile methodology to drive the product development forward
- Good understanding of the investment research tools and market
- Experience in the development and management of tools and data services
- Understanding of the operations and requirements needed for delivering a product change
- Good knowledge of the data and algorithms necessary in tool construction
If that sounds of interest to you or someone in your network, please get in touch with Elli Gkoritsa at Twenty Recruitment.