Product Manager - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Product Manager, Cash, Liquidity, Reporting, Budgeting, Development, Implementation, Stakeholder, Prince2, Agile
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join the Cash & Liquidity Management business of a leading financial institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre with knowledge of cash management and payments product management. The role holder will be responsible for active management and delivery against agreed objectives, timelines and costs on a number of initiatives impacting a number of individual products and channels.
- Manage the strategic initiatives across a range of products in the business - focusing on the product profitability, MI, reporting, budgeting and monitoring regulatory change
- Manage the development and implementation of a standard framework for products and channels pricing governance, exceptional pricing policy and approvals
- Coordinate regular products and channels developments budgeting cycle for the EMEA region
- Design and implement a regional products risks assessment process
- Experience of cash management products and services such e.g. payments, liquidity, reporting and channels
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of EMEA regional transactional banking and cash management
- Ability to interpret and present numerical and financial data
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.