Product Manager - Financial Services - London
Key Skills: Agile, Product Manager, ART, MIFID II, PRIIPS, IA, Transaction Cost Reporting, Asset Management
A multinational Asset Manager and global investor headquartered in London are looking for a Product Manager to join their Funds Accounting team based in the City for a 12 month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical grasp to join a rapidly growing team focusing on business critical Transactional Cost Reporting project. Managing a team of Product Owners and four work streams, you will have multiple responsibilities - a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious career step.
- Work within the Transaction Cost Reporting project to lead the program vision and roadmaps
- Managing the internal stakeholders
- Gather internal and external customer requirements
- Experience in a Product Management role within an agile project methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of either Transaction Cost Reporting or MIFID II
- Demonstrable product knowledge of Funds and Asset Classes
- Experience working in an agile environment for either an Asset or Investment Management organisation
Nice to have:
- Understanding of PRIIPS
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience of project manager responsibilities
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.