Product Manager - Financial Services - Hampshire
This Product Manager opportunity sits within the Product Management team for a large a financial services organisation. This opportunity will focus on dynamic and vibrant ways to give their customers new ways to pay.
Other main responsibilities:
- Identifying and support the development of new payment methods that support the customer's needs.
- Defining their global client's requirements, demonstrating significant industry experience and as a central point of contact the products you manage
- Enabling merchants to accept payments in all the ways the consumer wants to pay
- Help to define the product propositions build on a solid business case, develop a product road-map and translate changes into business outcomes
- Demonstrable awareness of payment methods appropriate to the corporate merchant sector
- Experience of product management processes in a FinTech environment
- Experience communicating with various stakeholders, particularly to clearly articulate business rationale for the service to clients, partners, suppliers and internal colleagues
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.