Product Manager - Financial Services - Hampshire
This Product Manager opportunity sits within the Product Management team for a large a financial services organisation. Your role will be to guide the roadmap and development of their new data service. This is a greenfield programme, so you have a real opportunity to set the agenda, bring your experience to bear and stamp your own mark on shape of this product.
Other main responsibilities:
- Define the roadmap of business outcomes that will enhance the new service capability, delivering value from the outset, and deliver a market leading capability to ingest structure, analyse and visualise the data generated by our service.
- Define the strategy for the data management by building an integrated view of customer needs, market trends and competitive position as well as assessing customer and business requirements.
- Define product propositions built on solid business cases; develop a product roadmap and translate changes into business outcomes demonstrating the delivery of the identified business value.
- Understand and demonstrate experience of different ingestion techniques.
- Experience of developing data models appropriate to layer, technology and use-cases
- Have practical experience of working with data processing technologies, tools for data transformation, analysis and visualisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of non-functional considerations, specifically resilience, scalability, performance, backup, recovery and DR.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.