Data Analytics Product Manager - London - Financial Services
£75,000 - £80,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical slant to join a growing team. Working at a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the daily management and oversight of a portfolio of regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions products.
- The creation of new products from initial idea formation/inception through to production release.
- Engage with existing and prospective clients and end users
- Creation of technical design documents
- Manage technical hand over and training
- Deliver product status information to the Head of Technical Product Management
- Previous experience working as a Technical Product Manager
- Data Analytics knowledge
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloud
- Knowledge of FinTech SaaS applications
- Tableau experience
- Business analysis skills
- Experience of developing data models appropriate to layer, technology and use-cases
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Katherine Hunter from Twenty Recruitment.