Product Manager - Financial Services - London
Key Skills: Agile, Product Manager, ART, MIFID II, PRIIPS, IA, Transaction Cost Reporting, Asset Management
A multinational Asset Manager and global investor headquartered in London are looking for a Product Manager to join their Change team based in the City for a 12 month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical grasp to join a rapidly growing team focusing on business critical Transactional Cost Reporting project.
- Work within the Transaction Cost Reporting project to lead the program vision and roadmaps
- Managing the internal stakeholders
- Gather internal and external customer requirements
- Make decisions for the Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Experience in a Product Management role within an agile project methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of Transaction Cost Reporting, under the MIFID II, PRIIPS and IA regimes
- Demonstrable knowledge of Funds and all Asset Classes
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.