Twenty Financial Services are working with a Tier 1 Investment Bank who is looking for a Product Governance VP to join their team. You will help transform strategic ideas into change projects that can be planned and monitored whilst being mindful of risk, budget and personal conduct. You will need to have a great product knowledge and be able to review/understand any implications of the products.
- Communicate and define the strategic vision of global projects.
- Communicate ideas to all levels and senior stakeholders - building relationships.
- Ability to quantify and drive mitigation of risk at a global project level
- Understand all products and Review Implications and risks associated with them
- Break down a function, operating model or project into its constituent parts and build it up better.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years financial services experience
- High level understanding of the trade lifecycle and Multi Asset Classes