A global banking group who has invested heavily in growth across EMEA over the last several years is seeking an experienced Product Governance Consultant to support with their facilitation of their key governance and control activities within their COO office.
- Coordinate key controls activity across multiple regions including documentation of the decision making process for product submissions
- Maintain a new products initiative tracker and ensure quarterly product governance reporting
- Support the wider EMEA business by providing MI to committees and stakeholders where required
- Coordinate reporting activities for the committee and the business
- Strong knowledge of MIFID II Product Governance requirements
- Experience with the running and functioning of committees within corporate governance
- Capability and experience presenting reports to senior stakeholder
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.