Product Director - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Product Owner, FX, Business Analyst, Cash, Trading, API, Pricing, Swaps, Forwards, Options and Agile
This position is for a FX Product Director for a global Investment Bank to drive the FX product initiative with focus on product strategy and requirements.
- Lead the FX product initiatives with focus on FX Spot, NDFs, Swaps, Forwards and Options
- Run Product Design/User Experience working groups
- Create product roadmaps and engage in technology project deliverables
- Engage with clients, sales, trading and venues to develop the product strategy
- Partner with multiple teams including market risk, legal, compliance and marketing to produce coherent business requirements, prioritisation and develop the full project delivery life-cycle
- Demonstrable experience within agile methodologies
- Deep understanding of FX Trading
- Technical experience with FX Trading platforms, FX Pricing and/or APIs
- Experience gathering technical and business requirements to deliver to senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a role in a reputable global financial organisation. Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.