Product Director - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Product, UX, Financial Services, OTC Rates, Digital Strategy, Data, Analytics
This position is for a Product Director and Head of Client UX at a large, unique financial services organisation. This external facing role is responsible for the product management and development of client user experience (UX), data and analytics solutions for the business.
- Development of the data and risk analytics services
- Strategy development to enhance overall customer experience for the organisations products and services
- Responsible for shaping the product development team and the wider team resources supporting the delivery of products/services
- Establishing and managing user working groups including market strategy
- Establishing vendor and partnership management processes
- Extensive experience in OTC Rates working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function
- Relevant experience in customer UX and digital strategy
- Strong product knowledge and regulatory requirements understanding of how OTC rates data and analytics are consumed
- Proficient IT skills including: MS office, workflow tools, Visio etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a role in a reputable global financial organisation. Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.