Product Designer - Technology - London
An exciting, growing, finance crime focused tech start-up based in central London is looking for a Product Designer to lead the UI and Visual Design of the products. Part of a growing team, you would have the opportunity to work across all areas of digital products with a primary focus on the design of workflow automation platforms for prevention of financial crime.
- Translate business requirements into concepts, interaction flows and visual designs
- Create design solutions that balance business requirements and meet measurable business goals
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create low-fi and high-fi assets, and review finished interfaces
- UI, Visual Design and/or Product Design experience for a technology focused company
- Experience working with developers and owning the design process
- Experience building interaction flows, visual designs and turning business requirements into concepts
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start-up, with a keen eye for design and technology, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment. A portfolio will be required.