Product Design Strategist/Consultant - E-Commerce- Remote
A fast growing sports e-commerce business are looking to develop their retail operations into the US markets. They are seeking to engage a Smart Watch expert to analyse their current product line and consultant on the design, product features, product strategy, competitor analysis and supply chain strategy.
Contract Length: 6 months
Day Rate: £800-£1000/d
- Developing the core business strategy frameworks, competitive analysis, market definition, and market sizing
- Gathering customer requirements for the product design team
- Managing the supplier relationships and scoping out new partnerships
- Develop features and analyse the current Smart Watch products to ensure a more competitive place in the market
- Expert knowledge and experience working on Smart Watch products
- Experience working alongside product design, business development and product management teams
- Deep knowledge of industry source material and data providers in both the institutional and retail/wholesale arenas
This is a significant period of change for what is a mid-sized business meaning the requirements of the role will evolve swiftly as the programme takes shape and will demand a 'sleeves rolled up' mentality where necessary to directly support the wider teams. The opportunity offers remote working, however, travel to the French/Californian offices may be required, alongside essential meetings with US suppliers.