A global, tier 1 investment bank are looking for a Product Controller who has experience within Credit or Fixed Income. You will provide support across a number of business functions. It is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive individual who want to work for a world class banking institution.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure daily P&L and general ledger are consistent with corporate accounting policy.
- Conduct monthly balance sheet substantiation as well as regular price/valuation reviews consistent with corporate policy.
- Working closely with the Head of EMEA Product Control
- Produce monthly financial reports, including P&L and balance sheet.
- Dealing with the front office
- Process implementations and control enhancements, re-aligning processes
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Qualified (or by experience) Accountant
- Product control experience within Credit or Fixed Income.
- Experience within Financial Services
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a product control position
- Knowledge of fixed income, ABS and credit derivative products.
- System skills across Excel and Access Skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services