A Global Commodity Trading House are looking to hire an individual to join their Product Control team focusing on Biofuels. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work in a top tier organisation gaining fantastic experience within a specialist area. The desired candidate will have held similar Product Control focussed titles, and have experience within Oil business lines, and more specifically have hopefully worked within Biofuels to provide and gain product expertise.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that P&L reporting, position and commentary are provided for relevant business areas in a clearly communicated manner
- Review and confirm daily transactions – to ensure they are correct and have been executed properly
- Have ownership of weekly, monthly and quarterly controls
- Regularly review and manage data source points
- Daily interaction with the traders to help out with the risk management of processes front
- Support and act as a limitation point for oil trading breaches
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- 3 years + experience within product control having a focus towards oil
- Experience with biofuels necessary
- A clear understanding of market risk and commodity trading
- A track record of improving controls and procedures within product control/ risk management
- Strong communication skills
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Monty Eayrs at Twenty Recruitment.