Twenty recruitment are currently working on behalf of a Global commodities firm to hire a Product Control Analyst focusing on Oil. This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals in the space wanting to pursue a career within the product control space.
- Review and analyse all transactions and make sure all are executed and are being reported on correctly.
- Producing P&L reporting, liaising and discussing with the business area with a focus on oil and discussing all trading costs.
- Daily interaction with front and middle, office business lines applicable to oil trading and the risk management requirements. .
- Support and act as a limitation point for oil trading breaches
- Calculation/maintenance of fair value adjustments
- 3 years + experience within Product Control with a focus towards Oil
- A clear understanding of market risk and commodity trading (oil)
- A track record of improving controls and procedures within product control/ risk management.
- Strong Excel skills, including VBA
- Previous experience using Symphony