Network Product Manager - Financial Services - London
An industry leading global financial services institution, providing an essential service for its Investment Banking and Brokerage clients. They have expanded to operate across four continents will continued growth ongoing.
Working within the Business Development team, this role will take control an existing trading product and also future offerings added to the portfolio. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving the revenue of the product through liaison with existing key clients within the financial services industry.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience of working in a client facing role.
- Strong knowledge of network products.
- Past work involving pre-sales/sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Past experience liaising with clients post-sale.
- Preferable to have a technical knowledge of network products.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved of all aspects of these products. The successful candidate will be involved in developing a line of products that they will have input in from the development stage through to delivery and implementation into the client.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at