£55,000 - £70,000
An industry leading markets infrastructure institution with a wide range of financial services products.
This position works closely with the product directors on the development and strategy of existing and new product offerings. The successful candidate will work closely with the Tier 1 investment banking clients ensuring the product is integrated while also assisting on any specific needs. This is an ideal position for a candidate working with products that wants to have more client interaction.
- Client engagement - tier 1 investment banks
- Internal stakeholder engagement with senior directors and product owners
- Assist in the development of new offerings
- Development of go to market strategies for new and existing products
- Strong financial services product knowledge with preference for a candidate with experience in Rates and OTC Derivatives
- Strong stakeholder engagement and a keen interest in building relationships
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work at one of the premier financial services institutions in London. The successful candidate will join an environment that is working on cutting edge financial services technology. This role will also provide the candidate with ample amount of growth with a keen internal culture for internal progression.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV