£55,000 - £70,000
An industry leading markets infrastructure institution with a wide range of financial services products.
Sitting in the rates product line, this position works closely with the product directors on the development and strategy of existing and new offerings. The successful candidate will engage with Tier 1 investment banks ensuring the product is tailored to their needs while also working internally to communicate client needs. This role will offer incredible progression for the right candidate.
- Liaise with investment banking clients on the implementation of products
- Internal stakeholder engagement with senior directors and product owners
- Liaise with the development team in future offerings
- Development of go to market strategies
- Strong financial services product knowledge with preference for a candidate with experience in Rates Derivatives
- Strong stakeholder engagement and a keen interest in building relationships
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work at one of the premier financial services institutions in London. The successful candidate will join an environment that is working on cutting edge financial services technology. This role will also provide the candidate with ample amount of growth with a keen internal culture for internal progression.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV